Job Responsibilities :
- To oversee all purchasing matters and ensure that the activities are carried out effectively.
- To cover sourcing, negotiation, material cost reduction, planning and purchasing all materials required for F&B and cinema operation.
- Enforce internal controls and assist in conducting procurement audit.
- Conduct independent price/quality check.
- Manage supplier delivery lead time.
- Monitor and control the stock at optimum level.
- To complete promptly the finance assignment that assigned by superior from time to time.
- Issue hall rental invoice and liase with marketing on hall rental collection.
- Perform sales reconciliation timely include checking of DSR.
- Reconcile all credit card transactions against payment received.
- Prepare revenue and expenses related journals during month end close.
- Finance assignment, closing of account.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*Send your resume to email@example.com